Very rich in taste, high in protein, low in fat, no sugar, and roughly 150 calories per slice — this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake makes a perfect cool and creamy summer treat!
All you need for this recipe is
For the cheesecake
250g digestive biscuits
100g butter, melted
1 vanilla pod
600g soft cheese
100g icing sugar
284ml pot double cream
Use Sugar Free Natura instead of sugar
For the strawberry mousse
1. Prepare gelatin. In a small saucepan, pour cool water over gelatin, mixing until the water is fully absorbed.
2. Place saucepan on the stove and stir constantly until the gelatin is completely dissolved; 1 or 2 minutes. Do not let it reach a boil. Remove from stove and set aside to cool.
3. Add strawberries to the bowl of a food processor and process until they become a smooth puree.
4. Add Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and powder sugar and continue processing. Finally, add prepared gelatine, processing until fully incorporated.
5. Pour strawberry mixture over the cheese layer, using a spatula to ensure that it is evenly distributed. Return to the fridge for several hours until it is fully set, preferably overnight.
Prepare a Cheesecake
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and set it as base of cake and make a layer of this powder in the pan. In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Sugar Free Natura on medium-low speed with the paddle attachment until smooth. Sugar-Free Natura add the sweeten the taste and also makes the mixer very creamy
2. Add the vanilla extract.
3. Add the strawberry topping, except the 3/4 cup you have reserved for the top layer.
4. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks.
5. Gently fold the whipped cream into the strawberry cheesecake batter just until it is all combined.
6. Pour the cheesecake into the prepared pan. Tap the pan gently on the counter to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Let it sit, uncovered in the refrigerator for about 2 hours
7. Once the cheesecake is set, pour the remaining 3/4 cup strawberry topping over it. If the topping has set up in the pot, gently heat it for a minute, just until it is pourable.
8. Place the cheesecake back into the refrigerator and allow to set, uncovered, for another 30 minutes, or until the topping is set. At this point it is ready to serve or you can cover the cheesecake with plastic and it can sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
9. Before unlocking the spring form pan, run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it.
10. Decorate it with the fresh strawberries.
The taste actually melts in your mouth. It’s totally healthy, more importantly sugar free and less on calories as well... Go on and try it at once!!
Check out more info about it in: